Monday, September 29, 2014

45.5...the best kind of energy boost

Maybe it was because i saw Miwa's post yesterday, or maybe it was because i was craving pancakes (i always am...), i was so lucky when my childhood friend suddenly invited me out for pancakes today. I had a four hour class in the afternoon and only half of my reading assignments done, but how could i say no? I hadn't been able to see her properly in a while, and i had so many things i wanted to hear about from her, so it was a lovely catch-up brunch before i dashed off to school. Lovely company + good food has always been the most simple equation to instant happiness in my life.


At Latte Graphic in Japan

2 comments:

  1. Yummm! I'm always in the mood for pancakes, too :) That latte looks amazing as well. Have you tried the pancakes at Sarabeth's? (There's one in Shinjyuku, Shinagawa and Daikanyama.) They are absolutely delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of the name but i haven't been to one yet so i'd love to go :) Thank you for the recommendation!

      Delete